- Complete the April photo a day challenge made by fat mum slim
I did get all of my assignments done! I'll have to scan in my Photo media project so you can see how the film shots turned out. I didn't complete the photo a day challenge - I just kept forgetting to do it.
I did manage to send my family Easter eggs which was nice. I'll try to do that every year now, even though I won't always be with my family over Easter.
There's also something I haven't mentioned, but it's a goal from my February list. Find a job!
I'm working 2 shifts a week only 5 minutes away, which I am pretty happy with. It pays for petrol and is earning me enough money that I can save for travel. And clothes.
On the agenda for May is:
- Shoot another roll of film
- Save $500 (my brother's wedding is in July, in Bali)
- Have a consistently clean room
- No chocolate for a month.
I think the last one will be the most difficult. A whole month!
Oh chocolate. I will miss you.